Sunday, 24 April 2011

Happy Easter!

 
Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are enjoying the lovely weather on this long weekend, even if you do not celebrate for religious reasons. I had a really nice Sunday lunch with my family and am just going to relax at home for the rest of the day I think :)

Apologies for the lack of updates lately, I am still pretty snowed under with uni work and revision, so I don't really have the time to update as frequently as I'd like. I'm hoping to be able to post something at least once a week.

2 comments:

  1. happy easter to you too! i know the feeling with too much work :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.
    wheelchairs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I love receiving comments, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)! So let me know you're out there: say hello, share similar experiences or let me know if you've any hints or tips!

Catherine
x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...