Sunday 6 March 2011

My first post

Hi blog world! This is my first post on my blog (kinda redundant as you can obviously see that!). Anyway welcome to my blog, a random look into the world of a disabled student with a bizarre sense of humour. If you want to know a bit more about me, take a look at the tabs around the top, which have a bit about my blog and my disability. If you have any more questions though or want any pictures of my equipment, post a comment and I'll reply or update the relevant page.

I guess I should tell you what I did today. Me and my volunteer decided we were bored and wanted to make some sort of cake. This was a good idea to me, as it seemed a good procrastination from my essay (not in until 1st April - deadline not near enough to put on enough pressure for me to knuckle down yet!). We did a bit of googling and found this - a fourteen layer sponge cake with chocolate filling. Thinking fourteen layers was a bit ambitious, we aimed for around six.

Four hours and seven thin layers of sponge later, this is the final result:

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog and welcome to the "blogosphere."
    The cake looks great! I'm now thinking of what I can bake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I love receiving comments, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)! So let me know you're out there: say hello, share similar experiences or let me know if you've any hints or tips!

Catherine
x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...