Tuesday 22 March 2011

Bad blogger!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I guess life ran away from me a bit! I caught a stomach bug the day after Pancake Day, which left me out of sorts for about a week, which means I am now mad busy trying to get as much work done before I finish for Easter - I have an essay due in the day I go home, then another three after the holidays so I'm hoping to get as much done as I can in the next week and a half so I can actually have some fun and see friends over the holidays rather than being chained to my laptop!

I don't really have much else to report today, I haven't been up to much apart from work, sleep, eat and TV! Roll on Easter is all I can say! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I love receiving comments, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)! So let me know you're out there: say hello, share similar experiences or let me know if you've any hints or tips!

Catherine
x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...