Saturday 21 May 2011

Opportunities...

I have a couple of things which have popped up in the last week or so which I'm interested in getting involved in, but not sure if I'm brave enough! If I talk you through them, could you let me know what you think and whether I should get involved?

  1. Battlefront - it's a Channel 4 thing looking for campaigners. It looks like a great opportunity to raise awareness and get some experience. I could either apply alone or with some Trailblazers.
  2. There's some Cross-Campus Elections going on in a few weeks at my university student union for Officer positions for next year...there's a couple of campaign ones which look interesting and it would be a great chance to make some changes benefitting students like me.
What do you guys think? I'd be really interested in your feedback and support!

2 comments:

  1. catherine you should definitely get involved. being proactive in these things will make you feel so empowered and good about yourself :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rosie, if you think you could manage your uni workload as well as getting involved with these kinda projects, definitely go for it :D

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I love receiving comments, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)! So let me know you're out there: say hello, share similar experiences or let me know if you've any hints or tips!

Catherine
x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...