Wednesday 24 August 2011

Still still here

Just a quick post to let you know I'm still here! There's nothing really much to report at the moment, just enjoying having some time to myself before the stresses of final year and my new student union position start.

I've also decided to stick around on blogspot for the foreseeable future - I just don't have the motivation to up sticks and restart at the moment, blogging should be fun, not stressful I think!

I'll be back soon with an update on what's going on with me - I have something very exciting potentially happening, but I don't want to say too much about it yet in case I jinx it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I love receiving comments, it's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself :)! So let me know you're out there: say hello, share similar experiences or let me know if you've any hints or tips!

Catherine
x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...